Prices of all services are subject to change without prior notice. However, we guarantee that no increase in price will be charged to you if we receive your request for our service prior to any published raise in price for this service.
We offer a unique research support service for amateur and novice genealogists through our consultation service.
Benefits to you
- Assurance that your research stays in the right tree
- Quicker, more efficient solutions to your research problems
- Breakthrough research roadblocks
- Maximize your time at an archive or library
- Less waste of your valuable resources
Why we think we can help you
- 49 years of combined successful legal and genealogical research
- 17 years of respected editorial and copywriting activities
- 9 years of full-house seminars and lectures
- 9 years of successful genealogical class instruction
Our consultation service was designed for family historians who need practical advice from time-to-time to navigate around research roadblocks and for those who just need to know more about the resources that can help them with their search.
Consultations generally take up to 2 hours and can be conducted by email, instant messenger, or Skype for those who are unable to attend at a personal meeting. Contact us for more information on how to obtain a consultation.
You will receive a written follow-up to our consultation containing all of the elements of the advice that was given, suggestions for new avenues to explore, and, if applicable, contact addresses for obtaining additional records.
Consulting Fee: $90.00
If you wish to schedule your first consultation, today, please:
1. download our Family Knowledge questionnaire (this PDF file will open in a separate window), which we will need you to complete and return to us; and,
2. complete your payment for this service by clicking on the payment button, above, and follow the instructions given to take you through the checkout process.
Once we have received your completed questionnaire it will be reviewed to see if we require any additional information from you. If we do require further information or clarification we will contact you by email or by telephone if you reside on continental North America. At that same time, if you are available we can proceed with the consultation or schedule it for a mutually agreeable time.
The written follow-up to your consultation will be emailed to you within 15 business days following your consultation.