Independent Publication Credits
- Provided several charts of the descents of the Kings of Jerusalem and Armenia used in the book Armenian Cilicia XII -- XIV Century: Dawn, Splendor and Twilight of a Christian Kingdom in the Near East During the Crusades, 246 pages, by John Armenia, ISBN-10: 1451512759. ISBN-13: 978-1451512755. Publication release date: Sep 3, 2010. Available on amazon.com.
- Provided proprietary research log charts being the Proof Log and Master Research Log for use in seminar titled " English Ancestors " presented at the Kelowna, B.C., LDS Library by Eileen Robinson. November 2004.
- Provided genealogical research concerning the Nutt family in Faversham and Ospringe, Kent, England as well as research into the early origins of the Epps family in that same area of Kent used in the book George and Martha: A History of Epps - West - Nutt Family Lineage, 92 p. : ill., photographs + addendum (47 leaves), by Janet M. Epps. Published 1999, Quadcolour Publishing, Naremburn, Australia, 2065.
- Provided genealogical research concerning the Pay family connections in the Niagara Peninsula and throughout Ontario used in the book The Pay family, 233 p. : ill., ports. + addendum (23 leaves), by Patricia Pay Keefe. Published 1994, Hudson, Massachusetts, U.S.A.. Dewey Decimal Class 929/.2/0973.
- Provide numerous data transcriptions and historical property and parish descriptions for Kent Online Parish Clerks Project. This is an ongoing project and many dozens more transcriptions and historical treatment pages are in the planning stage. Most transcription pages contributed are credited with my name. However, others are not at this time. 2004-2015 and ongoing.
- Correction to former World Connect Project on Rootsweb and in Ancestral File of the Family History Library at Utah, U.S.A. on the erroneous identification of Bridget nee Rucke wife of John Taylor of Shadoxhurst, Kent, England as being daughter of Phillip Chute rather than correctly being identified as daughter of Richard Rucke of Rye, Sussex. That correction published on this website in our Overturned category has now been cited on Chute Family Notes by the author thereof.